NAD M50.2

To anyone who has heard the NAD M50.2, how does it compare in sound to other music servers, such as those more expensive from Aurender, etc?
imgoodwithtools
I will try it tonight and see if I get the same problem. If I don’t then the problem is likely with something in your computer setup.  Did you record to .WAV, FLAC?  How are you playing it back on your computer, Roon?  Etc. etc. 
Hi, it’s a .flac file. I put it in the music file of the M50.2. The next thing i do is to index The file and play. Sometimes you hear hick ups.
Funny story, I just went to my network shares and tried to access the music. Can't.

Windows 10 does not accept files shared via the samba protocol, you must use samba2. So, file shares no longer work.  I can't check your error (or access my music any more).  
To clarify, I mean I just can’t access my music via explorer any more.  I can access my stored music fine through the BluOS app on my phone or the BluOS connect application in Windows.  I just can't access the .FLAC files directly.

Samba1 can be re-enabled in windows, but since it’s a significant vector for malware and ransomware, I prefer not to do that. I’ve sent a message to NAD asking about whether the next firmware update will fix this issue.