Herron VTPH-2 12ax7 Recommendations?

My new VTPH-2 is breaking in nicely. Tough to say I've ever heard a better phono pre and I've heard (and owned) a lot of them! I've got the version with 2 12ax7s. Any suggestions from other Herron users for NOS?

dhcod
One thing though, the "matched" teles were not so I’ve had to adjust the balance on my VTSP to 1 o’clock. Keith says no sonic penality, but it makes me nervous....
Another update for people searching the archives for tube advice on the VTSP2: Telefunken 12at7 are a HUGE upgrade from the stock EH. 

In the end I’ve found this unit to be very sensitive to matching. Trying to get a solid center balance with NOS requires some swapping of sides with both tube types. Worth it though. Once it’s dialed in, I think it’s as good as anything I’ve heard including my ASR Basis Exclusive. 
One final update. I grew tired of the Telefunken 12AT7. Too analytical and I still wasn't able to match the balance very well with them and I found out why: it's the middle 12AT7, the one supplied as an Ei tube. It's the single output tube and that's the one that was out of balance. I put one of the Telefunkens in there and everything just came together. I started out with generic Holland labeled 12AT7s to replace the Telefunkens and everything was great, way way better than the stock 12AT7s. Spent a bunch of money on Mazdas and frankly the upgrade wasn't worth the money. A bit bigger soundstage than the generics. Maybe a tiny bit smoother vocals. Strings are nicer by a bit. So technically better but I was very happy with the generics too.