Herron VTPH-2A, Herron VTSP-360 and Herron M2

Has anyone heard the newly-updated Herron products, the VTPH-2A, VTSP-360 and M2? If so, how have these new models changed or improved upon their predecessors? Keith Herron is just about the best guy in all of hi fi and I hope that these upgraded models improve upon his already great products.

Thanks.
casaross
I own the VTSP-3a R03: happy with this.  Having heard the newest pre+amp, they are somewhat clearer, fuller and more dynamic than the previous models(IMHO).  I may upgrade my Parasound A21 to the M2 at some point.
Just to add, as I upgraded my Directstream dac firmware and Audirvana + software, the Herron easily transmits these improvements to the amp and speakers.  Sorry if blakcloud hasn't experienced an improvement.  
Keith Herron describes the VTSP-360 as both fuller and more detailed than the VTSP-3A (r03) and that seems right, though I don’t have them side by side for comparison. 
The VTSP-360 is as Keith describes after listening to 03 and 360.  I also think the  soundstage elements are improved.

I've had the VTSP-3A (r03) for about two years now if memory serves correct. I was curious about the microZotl pre... it could not compete. Even with NOS RCA from Andy.....

If I choose to get a new linestage. It will be the next iteration from Herron. 

My only gripe. It looks like a cable box with no ability to completely turn off all led's.... other than that no complaints.  I asked Keith about the possibility of a kill switch to completely black out while in operation. He feels that would interfere with the signal path, hinder the SQ... First world problems. I'll manage!