Sister's wants music system without the hassles!

Evening Goners',

My Sister loves to come over to listen to my system but when i try to explain it to her [she asked!] her eyes glaze over...

I have a nice pair of mint Red Rose R3 [the man!] speakers that i would love to put together an all in one system for her moderate budget!!
Amp, Preamp, dac, cd player, possible streaming , phono outlet .

She's an Analog gal but , with the right component, might venture into digital down the road.
Not anything complicated, just push a few buttons and sit back...:-)

Thanks to all who respond and i will then look each up...

Regards,
Azjake
128x128azjake
Those are very nice speakers, so assuming that your sister has been around your system and has good ears, but isn't an audiophile... there are a lot of good integrated amps out there. 
The speakers are 87db 4 ohm, so you will need something with a decent power supply and a minimum of 60 watts or so @ 4 ohms.  
Here are my thoughts off the top of my head, keeping in the Audiophile tradition.
Audio Refinement Complete
Classe Cap 101/Cap 151
Arcam Delta 290 Arcam 10
I'm sure that there is a Cambridge out there
Rega Brio 2 (if it'll handle 4 ohms) 
Old Krell (KAV 300/400)
Ton of stuff under $1000 that will do a good job. 
I'd look at something like an IFI Dac or Schiit Modi Multibit Dac or Audioquest Dragonfly red/black any of these would give her outstanding computer audio. 
She would be ready to go with a very satisfying system
I hope this helps,  Tim 

Have you looked at the Cary Aios? I heard it last year and was surprised at how good it sounds. I wasn't expecting it to be any better than your typical receiver but it's quite a bit better than that and it seemed to have a lot of convenience features.
Hi Azjake,

check Electrocompaniet EC Living.
It is all in one AB class amp, speakers, streamer, USB player, Optical and SPDIF input, DAC, Internet radio... which can be controlled via mobile phone. It can easily fit your budget and is very convenient for use. No speaker cables or interconnects are required. Everything goes wireless.
Not to mention that this system is not only designed, but as well assembled and made in Norway, so quality is not an issue.
I found this system fantastic for simplicity of usage and quality of sound, and everyone who heard it on demonstration had nothing else but words of praise for it.
+1 Robert 53

The Outlaw RR2160 apx $800 has recently received great reviews.  It is the one I am considering getting

Here is Steve Guttenberg's review:
https://youtu.be/lEelX9wGTLQ
eyes glaze over!?!*&^???????

simple yamaha receiver with a pair of elac or audio engine speakers.