Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
Since you're just speculating (:-) so will I. I've never compared them. It is likely that the pre/amp combo will have at least slightly better resolution, or at least presentation of detail, but unless you have very high quality speakers which have been set up to optimize their sound/room interface, it is more likely that you will not detect the difference. You will also optimize your ability to change the tone because you will have more tubes to play with (and IC's, etc). I subscribe to the KISS philosophy and maintain a decent level of sanity. :-)  BTW I think I read about some comments in one of the mag's (Stereophile (?) about the Amp/Pre combo which indicated the combo might not be optimum but I never actually researched it further. You might.
J,

I've owned SS amps for 40 years before purchasing the PL Dialogue Premium a few years ago. The sound is really wonderful compared to the much more expensive SS amps I previously owned. The soundstage is vast, the midrange is to die for and it's so much more musical. I was able to adjust the sound to my liking by rolling tubes which you cannot do with SS. Your speakers are similar to my Lawrence Audio Violins SE , both are 2 way stand mounted with ribbon tweeters and around the same sensitivity. The dealer and audiogoner teajay recommended a tube amp for my speakers.

I would first contact Funk and ask for their recommendation for amp type based on your preference of music and type of sound. I would also ask your local PL dealer for a home audition, if not bring your speakers to the dealer and compare the PL to an amp similar to the Belles. You may not need the more powerful HP version based on your room size and speaker sensitivity. Best wishes.
@jtweed 
@newbee 

i think the PL Integrated Dialogue Premium HP has received some favorable reviews. I own the separates and I’m quite happy with the sound. You should definitely try to check out both and see which fits you best. PrimaLuna gives you the best of both worlds, very detailed, involving, musical, creates a realistic soundstage and all with that glorious tube sound. Build quality is second to none. Please consider room size  as well speakers and cables as with any system. The good thing with PL is that due to the way they’re built you don’t have to replace tubes as frequently as other manufacturers. 
No one has asked about your listening habits. I’ve considered tubes but the fact that they need an hour to sound their best and the fact that with solid state I can leave on 24/7 usually means I’ve stuck with SS. 

If your thinking tubes may I suggest a Canadian company that makes some wonderful tube equipment all made in North America well Canada. I'm no way involved with them I just own an integrated from them.  Final Audio or the sister company Triode Labs they are out of Toronto and very good to deal with and make some top quality amps.

http://www.finaleaudio.com/

http://www.triodelab.com/