Which Budget Speakers, Tekton or Omega?

I have a $2500 budget and haven’t had any luck finding the right floorstander in the local hifi shops, so am seeking advice from owners of internet-direct speakers.

I have an all tube system with a 30W triode EL34 amp. My system is in the living room, 12’ x 16’ x 8.' Speakers can be a maximum height of about 40 inches.
   Most important to me is a realistic laid-back presentation with open, transparent sonics. For example, I really like the KEF sound. I listen to 90% Classical, but also take my Led Zeppelin very seriously.
I have a sensitivity to high frequencies (hyperacusis), so there must be a smooth and natural top-end. And I’m done with metal tweeters since I haven’t found any that work for me.

There have been many Tekton threads, so I’m familar with some of their models, but I’m very intrigued by the Omega’s. Can anybody share their experiences with the Omega line or offer advice on floorstanders within my budget? I’m open to used or demos.

128x128lowrider57
If you are looking for single driver speakers with tube amps you must have the Rethm speakers in your list. They have wide range of products starting from the cheapest bhaava to their flagship saadhanas. I own their top model. They are just coherent with full spectrum sound.The unique thing about them is their powered bass module.
www.rethm.com
Had an Omega SAM paired w a line magnetic amp and found them to be very good.  The bigger cabinet helped the low end greatly.  It uses the omega alnico driver.  A lot will depend on the type of music u listen to.  Vocals are outstanding.  Upgrading to a devore, msg me if u have any interest.  Wish u the best.
Go for either of the stand mount PranaFidelity speakers: Bhava or Fifty90.
You'll spend a bit more, but get more in return.
They combine naturalness and speed without etch or faux detail.
Post removed 
I didn't know Steve did that with his speakers. But It would't matter much to me because they sound really really good in a natural way. If I was in the market for a standmount in that price range those two would be at the top of my list.