Chinese Class A SS

Perusing Ebay lately I have noticed several small Class A SS Integrated Amps from Douk Audio,Nobsound and a few more..Parts count looks great with names like Vishay,Alps,Motorola Gold to name a few...Anyone tried or heard one yet???
freediver
@Trejla - Exactly right and good analogy. +1

@Seanheis1 - I own the Douk Gold Seal. A classic design. Sounds very nice and I’m sure a few upgraded parts take it up a level.  
So after spending 2 GLORIOUS weeks with a Sugden A21 Signature(23wpc.version)while a friend was away on business I was so ABSOLUTELY gobsmacked by the performance I ordered the 15wpc.Douk Audio Class A integrated for $275.00 delivered out of the USA warehouse...I have a $4500.00 custom ordered Class A Single Ended KT150 integrated just came in,sitting in the box because I believe now that the path to my audio nirvana is down this road..I'll demo the Douk Audio a few days,maybe a week & if it is close to the A21's performance I'll upgrade to the 30wpc.Pass version for $700.00 & be done with amps...
Owned many fantastic Chinese pieces, from Denafrips to Line Magnetic, all top notch quality.

@freediver Am I remembering correctly that you were running the Line Magnetic 805?