Class D options

I’m looking for a spare pair of monoblock, just in case my tubes fails.
My main options are:
-Mola Mola Kaluga
-Bel Canto REF 600
-Theta Prometheus

They will be driving the mids and highs of my Evolution Acoustics MM3s. My preamp is an ARC Ref. 10.

Thanks for your help.
128x128leog2015
That’s a great idea Erik, 
I was just on their website last week looking at the Monoblocks.

The moons are so easy to “build”, Just plug in some wires, solder a couple things, and screw the amp case shut. I watched the DIY video. And they have the NCORE modules that I wrote about above that are the latest and greatest affordable Class D tech.
Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) I just had a Stereo Maraschino (STM) on demo and love what it did. Clean and tuneful through the full spectrum of sound with loads of detail that sounded just right on my 100db Charney Audio Maestro's.
Will be purchasing a pair of mono blocks and his preamp when released.

http://www.cherryamp.com/  
NAD M22 V2.
I have an M27. Sound is smooth, and detailed.  It soundstages very well. Quite wide though not as deep as others. Bass control is also very good. 
I have the Bel Canto REF 600. They sound really amazing with my Dynaudio Confidence C4's. The review stated it very well. I really like the sound. This is my first Class D AMP and I cannot believe how good they sound.

Ravi
Another vote for Bel Canto Ref600M. I would steer clear of any UcD Hypex module build amp, especially if you plan to pair them with Ref10.

I have heard Mola Mola Kaluga’s and they are quite amazing. You should also consider Merrill’s Veritas mono’s.