Eric Clapton reveals this week of his declining health

The King of Electric Guitar this week, Eric Clapton, announced to the news media that he is just about completely deaf from severe tinnitus and is suffering nerve damage to his hands that will in just a matter of time compromise his ability to play. When Clapton goes it will be the end of the Rock era as we know it.

Years ago, B.B.King was asked at a press conference who he thought was the greatest rock guitarist of all time, he replied,
"My personal opinion?..."Eric Clapton is the greatest rock and roll guitar player of all time." 1986

audiozen
I've always been convinced that Eric Clapton would not be alive today if it wasn't for his son, Conor, falling from the 49th floor window of Claptons condo in March, 1991. What a tragedy. Up to that point Eric was battling ongoing drug problems, and Conor's death hit him as a wake up call resulting in a change of life style and cleaning up his act, causing him to build his drug rehab center in Antigua.
Hah! I remember that one! Anyone else on Eric’s place would be thrown to prison for good (pretty heavy sentence in fact). Neglected toddler is fault of parents and only parents regardless if they’re rock star(s) or not.

Need to be a rock star like Eric Clapton to get away with such problem case, but instead, song Tears In Heaven got him another figures to the wealth level. Ain’t no bad without good isn’t that after all?
Post removed