Speakers costing range of 2500-3500 per pair

With my budget what speakers would work well with the Denon 4311-ci
spendmoney
The name of the company is Ascend Acoustics, not Accent. I'm not a fan boy of the Audio establishment. More than anything else, I'm a music man, big time. I listen to music at least two hours a night seven days a week when my system is in place. My main interest is Classical Composers and jazz, and hard rock for dessert. Implying I'm lying regarding my stint with Richard is absurd. When I called him back in the summer of '98, it was a quick call and I was impressed he answered the phone. I was polite, easy, just calling to have a tech questioned answered, thats all. I got the impression that he was distracted, probably assembling a speaker, who knows. During the past 30+ years I have had many great phone conversations with companies regarding tech issues that were all very positive. Richard took me by surprise, thats all. My focus in my recent threads is mainly on boutique companies that stay off the radar, that make their products solely for music lovers, not Audiophiles that are just into gear. Companies that have a long term word of mouth reputation, known for making musical treasures. Such as Belles and Ascend Acoustics. These companies are not interested in becoming a large mega million establishment audio company plastering their ads all over the planet in top high end magazines. Their only focus is the music lover, and these type of companies are disappearing. Having been burned by three retail businesses since 1986, is why I only buy direct.
General idea about pricing? I worked in retail for five years selling electronics and camera equipment, and I'm very familiar with bracket buying tables on paper, displaying vertical columns for different product amounts and wholesale discount rates. Common in retail. Also, I have never bought into the false concept " we all hear differently " when we listen to music. Twenty years ago, when I attended the monthly Audio Society meetings on Mercer Island at a church in their lower floor large rec room, we would bring CD's or vinyl to listen to and evaluate. An average of thirty people would show up every month. At the end of each listening session, everyone would have the same opinion of what we heard and always pointed out the bad or good qualities in the recording,
such as poor bass, cold highs, shallow midrange, and poor sound stage.
We assume all reviewers in the top high magazines, regardless of the mag, all hear the same things, Thats why we read their reviews in the first place! For evaluation! When three thousand people are in a concert hall to hear a symphony, guess what, they all hear the same thing. What a bunch of hyperbole. 
Hearing is a sense, like taste or smell.  I doubt 30 people would all have the same impression of the same dinner entree, if they all were to sample it.  Surely, the morphology of each person's ears differs, as well as each person's neural pathways.  No, I don't see how it would even be possible for every person to hear things exactly the same. Perhaps, the overall sound could be perceived similarly, but also the fine details?
helomech..I owned a pair of Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE's, which I sold before Christmas. A remarkable review you can find on The Sound Apprentice website. Go to their homepage and to the right click on Ascend Acoustics on their topic and brands list. Their conclusion is correct, a benchmark product. It is the best bookshelf I have ever heard in thirty years in its price range. Had it hooked up to my Rega Mira 3 integrated.
mtrot..Then why do we assume all reviewers hear the same thing? This is nothing more than propaganda from the high end industry. Your confusing hearing with sensitivity. Comparing eating a plate of Spaghetti to listening to music is a stupid analogy. If you believe that than go eat a sub woofer.
Paper cones I "hear" are more delicious.
I recently started using 99db Klipsch Heresy IIIs which don’t ring unless ringing is part of the music, which it rarely is. Years ago I also talked to Richard Vandersteen on the phone about 1Bs I'd sent in for cover refurbishing, and after asking if there were any updates I could add to my speaker cloth order, he got testy and pointed out they'd been completely revised and my request was ridiculous…a treasured audio moment.