Grateful Dead MoFi 45RPM Vinyl Reissues

Anyone else enjoying the new mofi releases of Workingman's Dead and American Beauty as much as I am?
Really really nicely done.
128x128snackeyp
Sounds like fremer is splitting hairs...he openly admits if one has a decent copy of an original or reissue your "good to go." I have the Rhino CB mastered cuts...great sound, solid value.He actually preferred this over Mofi...At least on AB. I'm sure they all sound fine...it was immaculately recorded to begin with.
Bump-bump.... I've heard the MoFi 45rpm, the "CB" Rhino remaster, and an early press Green label. So far, the early press is king for even handed, involving, analog sound. 
I have an original NM American Beauty and it is quite a listen,really good,don't have any reissues of it to compare but from my massive vinyl collection feel no need to attempt an upgrade from as I find the air and space like Mike Fremer did when the tapes were fresh and on other vintage LP's just in a realm of their own.I remember when I bought these 2 Dead Lp's when they first came out just blew me away.Still do an incredible close 50 years later.Do these Lp's ever hit me,just wonderful music and memories.