Belles Greatest Integrated ever! The Virtuoso

Just before the Holiday's, I noticed on several authorized Belles websites, that certain separates went out of production which is a pattern that would indicate new products are forthcoming, and sure enough a new Integrated popped up on the Belles website last week, which appears to be his greatest integrated amp to date. The Virtuoso,
putting out over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, HT bypass, Processor loop, MM & MC phono stage, and power meters on the front panel. The unit will be released in March at a price tag of $6495. Given David Belles reputation during the past 30 years, who has always been at the top of his game as perhaps the best solid state engineer designer ever in the states, since musicality has always been his first order of business, it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Virtuoso will fly out the door and winds up on the back order list. Its a real looker.
Very handsome unit. Well done David! Its what we've been waiting for.
audiozen
2chreak..The current Vandy's look really good. Better crossover boards and better drivers. The speaker I'm referring to that I'm purchasing when the Virtuoso is released is designed by former top speaker engineer at Miller & Kreisel. Their professional pro line back in the 80's was overkill
and their speaker's were used in just about every pro recording studio coast to coast. The designer is David Fabrikant. Hes off the radar just like Belles and his speaker's are killer. Absolute killer. He only sells factory direct and is one of the most decent, friendly, enjoyable audio engineers to chat with, and he has the best customer service I have experienced in thirty years. His company is Ascend Acoustics. And his killer Sierra Tower is one to beat at $10K and under. He is also a speaker/driver designer.
He co-designed his NrT dome tweeter with SEAS which took two years.
The speaker is the Sierra Tower.  Check out this review on the EnjoytheMusic website, which is for Musicphiles, not Audiophiles. This past November, I sold by Ascend CBM-170 SE's with my Mira integrated
and Sony SACD player and I must say those little CBM bugger's are some of the best little bookshelf's I've heard during the past 30 years.
David likes staying off the radar and works 12 to 15 hours a day to satisfy his customers. He is a true music man that builds speakers for music lover's, the musicphiles.

www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0312/sierra_tower_htm

www.ascendacoustics.com

I love my Classe CA2200 amp and had no desire in trading it in for something else but after reading this thread, it got me curious about Belles product(s).. I wonder if Belles is going to make a 200w amp from the Virtuoso line ? How they compare to each other ? or sell my SSP800 and CA2200 and get this integrated ? ha ..
The enjoythemusic link has expired, but you can access the review on the Ascend Acoustics website.
oem-wheels..Hard to say. Shoot Dave an email. He responds quickly.
Hes full of surprises. But I would doubt it. My seasoned instincts tell me that the Virtuoso will be so spectacular musically, that separates will be the last thing on your mind. Don't think about, just buy it. And once you do, you will never sell it unless you hit hard times, and you will covet it like no other, and wind up hiring an armed Security Guard to guard your home.