A lot of hype about PS Audio, deservedly so ?

Hi, have been reading a lot about PS Audio BHK serie and their top Dac.
Do they deserve all the praise they are given, and do they hit way over their price class?

Also, how is the production quality?
gryphongryph
I have a pca-2 pre amplifier and it beats the hell out of Naim 282 pre for what matters sound quality.. Its worlds more emotive.
I believe their products to be outstanding after listening to them at dealership in the UK..
Vocals piano nuances in the depth of soundstage and the whole digital experience is very organic and emotional 'with all the dynamic range of my turntable £6,000 worth of Linn Lp12 with ekos se
(that ironically runs through a PSAudio power supply) '
because it lends itself to any quality source. Yes matches Linn better than Naim as I believed it would.
 I have not bought a Ps Audio digitaly enabled DSD  source yet. But hope to very soon as they sound incredible,, I have the above running through Leak Tl12' s and I have MF DAC Computer and Spendor S6E speakers.

I emailed Ps Audio recently and their friendly manner was as pleasing as their product. I heartily recomend this company,,
I've owned Toyotas and BMWs (my red '75 FJ40…man…), and to say Toyota is anything but a brilliant company that's been around forever is strange. Ever drive a BRZ? I have. Costs a fraction of anything BMW makes, and although I don't own one I appreciate 'em…I drive an older 3 series BMW and a BMW designed (new version) turbo Mini, but I utterly respect Toyota as does anybody who works at BMW (I've know some of those guys). Also, Toyota and BMW are working together on a 300K supercar. I also think PS Audio makes great stuff, which I have to mention as otherwise this post wouldn't belong here.
another ps audio fan here.  I have the ps audio p5 power regenerator and it has totally changed my system for the better.  I also have the perfect wave dac and perfect wave memory player.  All very nice equiptment.
I am a recent PS Audio fan(atic) and could not be happier.  After upgrading my speaker from B&W 802D2's to the Focal Maestro Utopia's, my DAC was the weak link....it's wasn't too long that I now have the PS Direct Stream DAC, Memory player, LANRover in my system and any day now my Krell FPB-300cx will be replaced with a set of the PS Audio BHK300 mono-blocks......I am all in, it is not hype - their stuff sounds amazing and their customer service is spectacular.  Kudos to Paul and his commitment to excellence all the while treating his employees and clients with dignity and respect.  
@jzaz +1 Lucky you getting the BHK 300s! Paul McGowan is one of the nicest guys in audiodom.