Anyone hear the Caravelle speaker and not like it?

I am very close to ordering a pair of the Harmonic Precision Carravelle speakers. I am looking in the below $5,000 range and these look interesting. There are only a couple of reveiws so I was wondering if anyone has heard them and been unimpressed? It is a lot of money but I may take a chance on it. Anyone think I can do better at my price point. I will be buying a new amp after I choose a speaker.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
I have never heard these speakers nor have I read a thorough review by a competent independent reviewer. The only concern I would have to satisfy before I would consider a purchase is their claimed ability to deliver full bass (at realistic listening volumes). These are small boxes and I know of no reason why they should be any different in that regard than other small boxes. If deep bass is important to you I'd want to listen to them first, or be prepared to integrate them with a sub.
If he has an average to medium sized room, I assure you he will not lack for deep bass, dynamics, or sense of scale. I don't own these, but a friend of mine does. So I feel comfortable making this claim. A highly musical speaker.

Oz
I have an odd shaped room. It is about 22'x 13' kind of an L shape open on 1 side to a stairwell. The area I listen in is about 13' of the 22'. The remaining part (behind the listening area) is the dining room. I am hoping I will get the bass I need.