DVD music concerts

I seem to get more out of concert video's now.After watching movies like "Standing in the shadows of motown",Neal Young "Heart of gold",The Band "Last waltz" Dave Matthews Band "Red rock"...to name a few.

What would you recommend that has good audio as well as video.Some of the older recordings on newer DVD's sound bad.I'm trying to avoid them(smile).

KG
kgveteran
I would like to have Maze featuring Frankie Beverly,CAMEO @ PARLIMENT-FUNKADELIC DVD LIVE CONCERT
I saw a segment on A&E's "Breakfast with the Arts" on Genesis that included old footage with Peter Gabriel. They had several cuts during his "costume" days but I don't think there were any complete concerts. Even if there were it looked like the production values would be pretty bad. Sure would be nice to see them all together again.
Sure would be nice to see them all together again.
hmmm, I saw a news item last week that Genesis is getting back together. Sadly, I believe it's the version sans Gabriel and Hackett. Wouldn't it be nice to see the Original Genesis (actually the mark II unit with Hackett) do a reunion show?

Since there's been interest in Prog bands - I'll mention a DVD I picked up at the Tower records closing: Nektar "Pure" (Live in Germany 2005). Worth getting if you're a Nektar fan.
Nine Inch Nails - Live - Beside You in Time
It is in DTS and it sounds and looks incredible.