Is my Amp OK?

I recently bought brand new speakers - Revel f208. Using them with Cary Audio DMS-500 DAC and Rotel RB-1590.

While I love the sound I am getting, and I am 100% sure the speakers and DAC are great, I feel that I can do better with the Amp. True? If so, what do I get to replace the Rotel RB-1590?
128x128thyname
We don’t know, what we don’t know...meaning the only way to find out if your amp is okay is to have home auditions of other amps. I love my amp and preamp also, yet I’ve been going back and forth asking myself if I can improve my current amp and preamp within my allotted budget. I’m going to get a home audition of a couple amps/preamps to answer my own question.
Yep! that's exactly right. I don't know what I don't know. There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns :-)

While it sounds good, I wonder if there is anything I can make it sound better. The everlasting quest for holy grail!
Work on the room acoustics ( if you have not done so yet ).
Yes of course. Use REW also. But probably not enough. I would need to hire some professionals. 
I have the F208 on order and should be breaking them in soon with a Red Dragon Audio S500. 
Will let you know then.