Advice please on up to $10k to upgrade pre amp, dac, phono, and power amp

I'm looking for advice on where to start looking for upgrading my system.

Planning to keep my sources & speakers.
  • Source 1: Roon from a media PC
  • Source 2: Turntable from Vinyl Nirvana (link) w/ Denon 103r LOMC cart
  • Speakers: Monitor Audio Gold 300
  • S/W: Monitor Audio Good W15
Up for discussion on upgrading:
  • Phono Stage: SimAudio LP3.5
  • Pre Amp: Parasound Halo P5
  • Amp: Emotiva XPA-200
Other Notes: I currently use the DAC built into the P5.  I also us MiniDsp ddrc-22a for room correction & to integrate the subwoofer.

I'm willing to put around 10k to this upgrade (give or take).  Some brands I have been eyeing are: Pass Labs, Simaudio, Mytek.  But I have not auditioned any of them (frankly don't find auditioning in store very helpful).

Happy to take some suggestions!

otherones
What don’t you like?

The only thing that I’d immediately think to change is the Emotiva. I’ve heard Parasound sound really good at a KEF demo, (LS50, Ref1 & Blade2); an A21 would be a nice upgrade at $2.5k.

The best digital I’ve heard in your budget is the Chord Hugo2 (hoping to get one myself later this year). Again $2.5k

I think a nice tubed phonostage would go well with your vintage table (I check VN every month just to gawk). I really don’t know enough to recommend anything related to vinyl (just don’t to skimp here), but an EAR834 certainly looks lovely & comes in again at around $2.5k.

That leaves money left over for boring things like room treatments, power conditioning, cables (not all on one set!), etc. If that’s already taken care of, what about another cartridge?

Pass & McIntosh are both excellent, but almost at opposite ends of quality SS sound. For that money I personally prefer Audio Research.