Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
 I have added the VTL to the list of contenders.  David, I’ll look into those as well. 
@rubytuesday  We live in a time, where there are an abundance of great choices. Whichever 'brand' you choose will perform well, the restrictions being the synergy within your system and your unique preferences.

I've never heard a Lyric component before, but I took the leap. Even had I heard it before, it would have been under circumstances likely much different than my own...just saying that ultimately, most of our choices involve a leap of faith. The good news is that so many designers and builders are putting terrific products on the market.

It will be interesting to learn what you end up choosing and how you react and respond to it's performance, once in your system. Enjoy the journey of discovery.
@david_ten thanks for the advice, I’ll update when I do make a decision.  It’s funny how what sounds good to you may be awful to me. I listened to a $4500 pair of Dynaudio speakers and had to turn them off after a few minutes. Tried three different models with different sources/amps. Dynaudio just doesn’t sound good to my ears. That’s the risk in buying sight unseen (or unheard). 
Exactly. : )

There is much more variability across speakers, but even with speakers  I (NOW [emphasized]) take a system level assessment of the sound. With amps, there is variability, but generally speaking does not result in a reaction like you had with the Dynaudio speakers you auditioned, unless there is a major mismatch with the speaker (technical reasons). 

I encourage you to reach out to @almarg once you have a couple of final choices. Run the specs of the amps and your speakers by him and he should be able to comment on whether / if there is a mismatch.