Any Bryston 4B3 amp owners out there?

I'm strongly considering a 4B3 amp purchase. Bryston's warranty and build quality are as good as it gets and the price is in my budget. Pro reviews are good, I'm just wondering what owners may think. Are you pleased with the performance, what it's matched with, etc. I'm already aware of the specs, the story behind the design, and all the press release stuff. Plain talk would be appreciated.

Thanks 
professorsvsu

Thank You- hikmer-

big CJ fan here. I have not heard the McCormack power amps though.

I look forward in reading more about your system once the pre-amp is in place.

Happy Listening!

To chandybe:
I got your e-mail about the Mark Levinson amp and sent a personal response. Thought I'd respond here as well.
I checked Audiogon's "For Sale" listings and found three ML 532Hs for sale. I also did as much background research as I could (via internet) and found the consensus rating on SQ to be excellent. It's a dual mono amp that revealed no weakness to the reviewers. One reviewer didn't care for it's "looks" (I like the appearance), but that was the ONLY complaint. Reviewers really gushed over this amp. The price new at the time of reviews was $8500. The three listings ranged from a little more than half new retail to a little less. Those three amps looked like a steal.
I was considering the ML 532H for a while too.  The heat sink placement (cannot stack or put in tight top bottom enclosure) and rear binding posts were a turn off.  I also don't think its made with the same care and quality as their highest end gear and more suited for home theater (could be wrong).  There is one for sale at a super low price but with some cosmetic issues.
hikmer,
I've seen pics of the ML 532H, the most revealing were with the lid popped off. Internal heat sinks don't seem like the best idea (glad you brought it up) and it's built on a "one size fits all" chassis. The obvious reason is a cost saving measure. More models on a single chassis is kinda what GM did with their cars about a decade ago. It is on my short list to buy, but I the checkbook won't come out unless I have concrete assurance that it could be returned. I've had buyer's remorse with new, that risk is elevated with used.
This just posted...I'd grab it McCormack DNA-2 LAE SMc Audio Signature Edition