Recordings with incredible effects or imaging that we may not know about

I thought this could be fun and actually helpful for some of us wanting something different in our collection. 
One recording that I show off my system with is 
Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments.... at the beginning of this track,  there is a bird chirping,  on my system, it is about 3 feet beyond the left speaker and about 10 to 12 feet up,  this bird flies forward, then turns and comes right above your head.  Above your head, it is about 8 to 10 feet up,  it then turns and flies away going right above the right speaker and disappears into the distance.  
So,  what else is there out there that we should all know about that you just know we would all like to have in our collection.  
Please let us know,  Tim 

timlub
Another vote for Andreas Vollenweider "White Winds" and "Caverna Magica."  Main instrument is electro acoustic harp but also lots of synth, some percussion and effects.  Well recorded, very good separation, and ambience if your system allows.  WW has occasional use of triangle which I sometimes use to judge tonality, musicality, launch and decay.  It should sound right.
Talking Heads: "Papa Legba", especially the beginning. Circles completely around behind you several times.

Believe it or not, Madonna's "Lucky Star" was also a surprise. The keyboards are all over the place, then right next to your ears, it's as if you're wearing headphones if dialed in properly - enormous soundstage. (Get it on the "Snatch" film soundtrack if you don't want an entire CD of her material).

This thread is a keeper! Good stuff, kudos all around.
"A Meeting by the River"  Ry Cooder/U M Bhatt

Water Lily Acoustics/ 45 rpm /lp

Wow!  So natural!
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights - track 7 - between 2:30 and 2:50

you will hear tapping on one of the drums from well behind you and out on the right side, like from a non existent right rear surround speaker.

Apart from that little surprise - every second of the album is superb and sounding good.

Absolutely, slaw! Once Ry (my favorite living guitarist) heard his first Water Lily recording (which prompted him to ask "Why don't my albums sound this good?"), he was determined to be recorded by Kavi Alexander, the label’s owner and recording engineer. Kavi is imo the absolute best recording engineer working today, and perhaps in the entire history of recorded music. To add to his talents, he also has the best recording equipment in existence, all tubed; his microphone power supplies, mic pre-amps, and analogue recorder’s electronics (designed by Tim deParavicini of EAR-Yoshino). Water Lily LP’s are amongst the handful of best sounding recordings ever made, lacking only the last iota of head-snapping transient response (and resulting "immediacy") found in Direct-to-Disc LP’s. On the other hand, Water Lily recordings have the most true-to-life instrumental timbres I’ve ever heard, unmatched by any D2D LP I’ve heard.

The Meeting By The River recording, by the way, earned Kavi a Grammy for engineering the year of it’s release.