Vintage automatic turntable recommendations?

Hey guys-
I have a Rega RP1 and it is fine and all, but I would listen to more vinyl if I had an automatic turntable. I know that is sacrilegious in the hi-fi community, but who cares. Does anyone have any favorite vintage automatic turntables? I was checking out the Sansui XR-Q7 and it sounds like a good option...
Thanks in advance!
-kidhominid
kidhominid
Denon DP-47 is very nice w/ low mass tonearm. I had one it is spectacular. Make sure everything works as it is fully auto.
A B&O 4002 looks very nice and is still very cool with its touch pad control system.

regards
Michael
See if you can find a Denon DP-52F or even better a DP-61F. In the Denon line up the "F" denotes a full auto, while the "L" is a semi-auto. The "61" was the top full auto in the Denon line up...At the moment I have 2 of the DP-52F's and a DP-61F. I also have a DP-59L. The Denon's are a great table and have served me very well...
I have a Denon dp-47f and find the sound to be very, very good with my Denon DL-301mkII. It has a wide, deep, and detailed soundstage.

I have been considering an "upgrade" to a more modern table, but have yet to settle in on what I really want. Likely a unit from VPI.

The automatic features are certainly convenient. I can say that I do enjoy being able to leave the room and not worry. Also, the repeat function is nice.
Post removed