Harbeth M30.1+Luxman LX-380 & Audio Note AN-E/SPe Oto SE Sig

I recently auditioned Harbeth M30.1 & the new Luxman LX-380. The sound was heavenly. I also auditioned audio note AN-E/SPe , AN-J and Oto SE int. amp. The experience was very good too. It's a difficult choice to make and I am not able to make up my mind. Luxman LX-380 looks fabulous and is priced higher than Oto. For the AN system the cost is becoming more if I were to invest in SPx speaker wire. I am still thinking how to go about making a choice.  Also the AN dealer here is guiding me towards AN-E/SPe and not HE. He thinks the extra sensitivity is not worth the additional cost.

Does anyone here have any impressions about the above speaker/amp pairs? Would love to hear your opinions and suggestions. 

Thanks!
writeface
Charles,
In Vu's Audio Note room they have the E's in the corners on the back wall and opposite on the front wall either J's or K's in a conventional setup. Glad you enjoyed the system pics I finally got around to taking a bunch of new photos. And yes AN DAC's tend to be designed from the front back, power supply first, then analog, then digital. One of the many reasons it sounds so good. Happy Friday hope you and everyone get a lot of listening done this weekend!
Jon
All, Thank you for your participation and suggestions. After thinking through and re-listening I am inclined to choose AN-E/SPe with Oto Phono SE amp. I plan to use this in my main listening area (18' X 22').
I will buy Harbeth system for a smaller room in my house later.
@writeface Good to hear and awesome you have the ability to get both systems you like down the road! Good luck and let us know how it all pans out!
Writeface, 
Congratulations on this acquisition and I believe that you'll be very happy with this decision. You re going to have beautiful music reproduction in your home.
Charles 

I think if I get rid of the Volti's ( refrigerators), and move the speakers to the corners, I think I could talk my wife into the Sogon. 

Congratulations Writeface!