Dedicated 20 amp lines/should i use a sub panel

Happy New Year to all!!

I am about to install 3 - 20 amp dedicated lines for my stereo. I still have space in my 200 amp main panel but was wondering if their is any benefit to installing a 60 amp sub panel for the 3 audio circuits , also as i am using 10 gauge wire and its not the easiest to manipulate should i hook up the bare wire to the receptacles looped around the screws or inserted in the holes or should i use spade connection's. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chris 
spinner1
Just curious, why do you say not to use a sub panel. as far as my outlets i'm using Furutech GTX outlets. 
There is no need if you have space in the main panel. It is best not to introduce additional wiring and contact points in my opinion. The Furutech outlets are an excellent choice.
Thanks dill, makes sense as not to add any extra contact points. i had just thought that by adding the sub panel the 3 dedicated lines would be better isolated from the rest of the houses electrical devices.
It is good not to introduce additional wiring and contact points, but...

it is also good to isolate the whole thing from any noise that reaches the main panel and a sub-panel could help with that.
I ran 2 x 20amp runs on 10 gauge from 2 side by side breakers for monoblocs. I ended up not using one of them because of a hum loop. Let us know how you get on.