Venture Audio

Has anybody listened to any of the Venture Audio speakers?

Thoughts?
jmpwme
I currently use the Grand Excellence. My favorite speaker based on its natural presentation. Clarity is life-like and impact is superb. I have the following speakers as a point of reference(in my system): Aerial 20T,B&W 800N and Dynaudio C4. Speakers auditioned but not in my system:Tad Model 1,Dynaudio Temptation and Evidence,VSA VR9,Dali Megaline,Genesis 2.1,Sonus Faber Strad,Wilson Alexandria/Watt7/Sophia and Avalon Eidolon .
To anyone interested,there was a review of the Grand Excellence some time ago,in Fi magazine.I believe it can be accessed on the Venture site.

This review was very favorable,actually a rave,and was done by Michael Gindi.As this review caught my eye,I remember he indicated that the speakers (updated since),were at least equal to any design,regardless of price.Also,he stated that the cabinetry was a work of art,as can easily be seen in any product pictures.

I had called the importer,back then,who seems to be the same guy,and he was very low key,and not overtly sales oriented.Supposedly the speakers are a really easy load,to drive.Looks like a winner,yet it would be nice to see some additional exposure.BTW-IMO--It is really nice to see some stunning "old world" crafted, real wood cabinetry,as can be found on these speakers.Woods that remind me of the GORGEOUS wood finishes found on those pricey imported jewelry boxes,and music boxes I see from time to time.Paint is nice,and modern,yet to see some real high quality woods,done by real artisans is beyond words.Somehow I don't see painted surfaces going over too well on new violins,or Martin guitars.I've seen this but there is nothing like a stunning wood grain.Just my taste,though.Venture has it covered,but at a cost.

Best to all!
audio 999 - what are the price points for the Caractere and Grand Excellence.

S.
I am intriqued with this brand of Belgian made speakers, which I have never heard. Not well known. They were the first to use ceramic drivers and diamond tweeters. their current higher models use AMT tweeters.
If anyone has heard their current models, please share your experience.
thanks.