Headphones for ~$1k

Hi All,

I'm looking for 2-3 strong recommendations for a pair of over ear headphones.  I have about 4 different ways in which I will power them:

1. 300 B SET headphone amp (handbuilt by yours truly with splendid components)--~8watts
2. Primaluna Dialogue HP Premium Integrated
3. EL 34 SET amp
4. Creek Evo 100A integrated

I borrowed a pair of Sennheiser HD 800s from a friend and they sounded great but a touch too analytical for my tastes. I could easily live with them though.  They were amazing.

I was thinking

Oppo PM-1
Beyerdynamic Telsa T1
Focal Elear

I listen to all sorts of stuff but here's a breakdown

50% vintage jazz (50s-70s)
20% modern vocal, jazz folk
20% rock/pop
10% classical

I like tube amps, awesome midrange, and equipment that is closer to fatigue-free--if that helps. 

Any insights are appreciated. 

128x128jbhiller
Hi there I would heartily endorse The Senheiser HD800 as I have them and would not use anything else. You say they were a touch analytical but I would say accurate is the word for them. Once you experience them and also Stax phones you will be spoiled for life. They do get a tad warmer as they age and break in. Mine took about three months and I use mine for producing CDs from a digital workstation and listening to BBC Radio 3 over here in UK and they are used everyday.
Good luck in your selection.
I heard a pr of B&W P-9  cans , sound like speakers in a room not in your head .