Balanced Preamp recommendations up to $5,500

I am in the market for a preamp with balanced ins/outs up to $5,500. I do not have a preference for tubes or SS. I am slowly weening myself off of my Cronus Magnum, however, for the next year or so, I will use this integrated as a power amp. I can use this as a power amp as I have already checked. I am fine with new or used equipment.

I have been researching Pass Labs, McIntosh, ayre, rogue. I am open to suggestions for the brands I’ve listed as well as any I haven’t. I’m looking for great bass, no harsh or etched highs, holographic deep image and soundstage. Sound that is detailed yet fun and not analytical.

Current system

VPI Scout 1.1 TT
Lyra Delos MC
Pass Labs XP-15 Phono Pre
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum (version 1 with KT120 tubes)
ZU Audio Soul MKII Speakers
ZU Mission MKII Phono and Interconnects
ZU Event MKI Power Cables

asp307
I had the Rogue Hera II preamplifier with two XA60.5 power amps, and could compare it to Audio Research Ref5SE and Coincident Statement Preamp, all on Luxman M800’s mono and some Vivid speakers. The Audio Research was a bit as « raw » compared to the Hera, so Rogue was a better choice than the more expensive highly rated AR.
But finally, The Coincident Statement Preamp had far more transparency and fluidity than the two others, there is no secret: no coupling caps, the use of high quality coupling transformers and transformers volume control, external power supply made with many MKP caps, and the 101D tube triode in middle , no other active part in the signal path, and a true balanced design . Add to this the direct sell of Coincident and you have probably the best money can buy for 5500$. The Cronus Magnum may be the weak link after that?...

Regards, Nicolas.
I had a stock Aesthetix Calypso I recently upgraded to a Signature. After around 350 hours break-in time, I love the sound. It's almost dead quiet, going into my Krell monoblocks. It's neutral sounding and is fully balanced. 
I bought the Spread Spectrum Technologies(SST) Thoebe II  a few weeks ago. Came with the two options offered, Phono and DAC input stages. Also has HT pass through which I need since I use a  7-channel HT amp for two channel and home theater audio. The MSRP is $5200 but I found one for $3000. The professional reviews of the Thoebe II are excellent. I opened it to access the Ethernet port to install a firmware upgrade to add the HT capability. I can say it is well built and works flawless. The support from the SST people via email and Facebook is excellent.
Try any accuphase even the vintage. For me this is the last stage of any research. No more maybe this maybe that