Most satisfying system change in 2017?

What was your most satisfying addition or subtraction for your audio system this year?  Looking for changes in gear, set-up, or listening environment.  What floated your audio boat in 2017?
Ag insider logo xs@2xknownothing
ROON with Tidal lossless streaming and an extensive 3TB library of hard drive personal lossless music.

This extremely sophisticated and elegant user interface has transformed my listening experience. More listening with more connections to other artists. Everything controlled via my iPad to a headless Mac Mini Roon Server. More listening less fiddling. I discovered stuff I had I didn’t know I had or had forgotten. Absolutely wonderful.

ROON is FANTASTIC.

Oh, I also got a Benchmark DAC3 and highly recommend it. Despite having a DAC2 previously, the improvement was surprisingly quite audible. However, ROON is a transformational product while the DAC3 can be regarded as incremental.
Finally dialing in my cartridge (vta/vtf/azimuth, Anti-skate, etc.)

switching out Soundsmith Zephyr MKII HOMI to a Lyra Delos MC

Added two SVS SB2000 subs, handing off to my monoblocks at 80 Hz and above (I can now run the volume on the preamp an eighth of a turn lower), the subs take care of everything below that, got them dialed in over a month’s time, had my audio buddies provide a critical ear, all is well!

"I see faces and traces of home...back in New York City"

Wow!
Post removed 
Three positive changes:

1. Clear Day Audio Double Shotgun speaker cables (2 pair)

2. Replacing PS Audio PPP with a P5.  An enormous improvement.

3. Replacing 24 year old Aragon 47k phono stage with Sutherland KC Vibe.