Vandersteen Treo CT

do you have an opinion on the and do you own them or have you listened to them?
128x128tomstruck
Jim (tomic601)...sounds good. My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me when your available to get together.

Mike

p.s. you could always store the Treo CTs at my house while you finish your remodel :)
good try Mike.....sounds like Vandersteen is pretty busy and we are collaborating on a wild veneer - Ambrosia Maple...so they may take a bit to get here - but you never know....

also this is a new listening room for me to tune but hey diving in is the way to get it done

and frankly with all the glowing posters here on Line Magnetic SQ i would love to hear your amp

jim
found myself in San Diego at Stereo Unlimited yesterday - caught the Treo CT with Rogue Integrated ( upgraded model running KT120 Tubes) and an Atoll CD player playing Thelma - To Know me is to Love me...
Cables by Nordost.

sweet, sublime, musical.......very widely spaced, big image, boxless....
tomic601,
Bruce has a heck of a good store in San Diego. Been there many times since I moved out to Arizona. Wound up buying a Vandy sub and Bluesound Node 2 streamer there. I'm using a pair of Treo CT's along with the one sub. I have it dialed in very nicely with a good seamless transition. I have been using a Rogue Pharaoh hybrid integrated with good results. Put a NOS pair of Mullard 12au7 tubes  in preamp stage and an upgraded power cord. I have the original Direct-to-Disc of Thelma Houston and Pressure Cooker on Sheffield Lab vinyl. It sounds just as you described. Couldn't be happier with my system right now.

Cheers,
Tim
Hey Tim
ya man !!!!
that is a go to disc for me, the Harry James - King James is awesome 2
i May add a sub later IF my neighbors can be bought off with Cabernet.....