Aurender N100h vs. SOtM sms-200 Ultra

In your opinions, which is a better sounding file player, the Aurender N100h or the SOtM sms-200 Ultra? I realize the Aurender is over twice as much, but the fancy Conductor app is not really a big deal to me. I'm just interested in the best USB output to my DAC from an attached SSD.

Thank you.
koestner
USB is not the best chosen protocol in audio. In fact people who create dacs for manufacturers told me that it never should have been chosen.

The biggest problem in 2017 these days are the facts that most digital sources are not able to create diversity in sound.

One of the biggest limitations of USB is the loss of diversity in the middle freq. Even with the Aurender W20, DCS dac and upsampler it was easy to hear the lack in diversity in sound.

Only people who have less knowledge and insight in both sound and music are those who could buy them.

Compare products with an inbuild dac and you will hear how important diversity is in sound. Diversity (layering) in sound is the most important part to create emotion during listening to music.
John, 
I went the SMS-200 route based on research on CA, including the above link to Romaz's post. I have the non-ultra SMS-200, and have been very pleased using it with my Gen 5 Yggy. I am sure the Ultra SMS-200 would sound incredible. 
The Ultra does sound a lot better, especially if you add in the switch mod, tX-USB Ultra, and a master reference clock such as the Mutec Ref10/CyberShaft/SOtM.
Actually there is a very good reason to try a pro so called Dante Interfaces, like Focusrite Rednet 3 or D16 or a Merging Hapi. Rednet is Dante, Hapi is Ravenna, both are using real-time optimized audio protocols, developed as very low latency live music, concert halls, very large audio systems supporting and distribution devices. They do not need a USB mambo jumbo, to sound really good as the best USB connection or better right out of the box as Ethernet - AES/SPDIF devices.