Static Electricity on Vinyl

Hello
Having static electricity on some of my vinyl records. They absorb dust and hair. How do you do to get rid of the problem?
Does Furutech Destat III Work?
titus1
Titus1;

I have the Furutech Destat 2 and 3. The 2 has served me well for about 3 years but the 3 is far more powerful.there have been times I've had to run the 2 over a record 5 or 6 times with the unit set to the longer run time. The 3 is just more powerful and one15 second blast is all it takes. I test with styrofoam, the 2 wouldn't cause it to let go of the record most times without performing multiple passes. The 3 did it so fast it literally shocked me. BTW, the 2 works GREAT with CD's that are being played in plastic drawer equipped CD Players/Transports. If the tray/drawer is metal,it doesn't seem to make a difference and yes,I tested this quite thoroughly :)

hope this helps
 I find it makes a huge difference as to which turntable i use. My VPI TNT is the worst. Everything I play on it gets static charged by the time I'm done half of a side.  I have a teres and a micro and they don't seem to suffer from static at all 
analogluvr, the TNT's plinth is black acrylic, right? What are the Teres and Micro made of?
There is a passive solution to static on the record.  The SK-EX-III.  Works great on records that have static build up.  3-6 seconds in the sleeve and the static is gone.
Buy the hand held ORB Sakura. It works on batteries. You hold the switch and the unit blows pos and neg ions. Use a circular motion and shut off. This works better than any device including old Milty’s.