Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi
I tried 2 others but settled on the  Moon 310LP Neo. Really like it with my Rega RP8.
Dear @pgalvin: Yes, Moon are very well designed with very good quality excecution. It's an other alternative for the OP.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear @rauliruegas what you have said has made some sense to me. Currently have no tubes in the system aside from the second table which has a Project Phono Box DS. Now thinking to go the Halo JC3 route or get the Avid Pulses. Choices choices. Or maybe wait a few months go for the top of the line Avid. I am very happy with the Avid I have right now. 
Raul -

A couple of quick questions for clarification of your extremely articulate and insightful comment....

Are transistors actually more linear than tubes?  Please cite your specific evidence.

When did you actually hear a Herron Audio Phono Stage and what equipment was associated with that listening session?  What equipment did you use for comparison? 

rotaryphone - I think you're being extremely generous and gracious.  But I think you're on the right track with Homer.