Help needed for a skeptic!

I admit I am a cable skeptic and think spending $6k on a set of interconnects is loonie!
I have a set of YG Anat 3’s driven by Chord amps. I am using a Krell Foundation pre-amp. It is driven by a Chord DSX-1000. I have good hardware. I have been reluctant to spend too much on wire do to mu  meeter going off every time I look. I am using balanced interconnects. Mostly Straightwire. My question is what would those who post suggest for speaker wire. I do Bi-Amp my YG’s Right now I am using some Nordost flat cable knock offs. My sound is great but I think a little compressed for my equipment. If one were to try an upgrade on speaker wire under $1000 to bi-amp what are your suggestions?
drjsmd
High fidelity Cable has a 30 day money back guarantee. From entry level to sell a house price range.  Rick and crew are very easy to deal with and will work with you.
enjoy Pete
Thank you to all who posted. I ended up buying 4 runs 2.5 meters each of K-harma Grand Reference cable. I will bi amp my YGs to my Chord amps.
I got them on EBay for $250 a pair plus shipping. I was able to come across some stellar reviews and they were about $7000 a pair retail 10-12 years ago. My lord. I wonder if cable technology has advanced that much. Sales pitches have for sure. 
I will let you know how they compare to my $100 a pair Nordhost knock offs. 
I really want them to be better. 

Thanks
Are you sure those are genuine? That price is unrealistic -- and there are a slew of fake Kharma cables listed on eBay. The listings I was able to pull up of the sold grand reference speaker look nothing like legitimate shots of the original from reviews

As a rule buying this sort of stuff from China means you are getting a fake ... hopefully this is not the case for you
Post removed 
Absolutely unrealistic. Why did you do it, that's not what we suggested ?