phono stage for Rega Apheta 2

As above I am looking to pick appropriate phono stage for Rega RP8 with Apheta 2 cartridge.  I have it narrowed down to Zesto Andros 1.2, Manley Chinook, or maybe Rega IOS reference.  Though the last one apparently is not made anymore and really not information around (maybe it was not a big hit??).  Which of these do you think is most appropriate?  Rest of system is Prima Luna Integrated with Totem Sttaf speakers.  
zipline11
Manley Labs Chinook! You will not regret, plus you can roll 6922's :-) Also, the company is in Chino Ca, NOT China! US made, and the company has excellent service. This phono preamp will play any cartridge the flexability is off the charts and it sounds warm and beautiful, not harsh or grainy or noisy in any way.

Matt M
I second the Chinook.  I had an initial issue with mine and instead of fixing it I was sent a new one.  Great CS!  The Apheta 2 may require a 50 ohm impedance which the Chinook can handle.
thanks for the help so far.  I did have a question about the gain.  One of the reviews I came across about the Chinook cautioned that the gain was a little lower than other phono stages so careful matching to the cartridge was in order.  And if I understand it the Apheta 2 is a low output MC so that might be an issue.  I am ignorant on these issues so please forgive that but can anyone say that is an issue?
thanks in advance.