D'Agostino Progression monoblocks replacing my Theta Prometheus monoblocks

I downsized from a 5.1 surround system back to 2 channel. Got rid of my 5 Theta monoblocks, and have a pair of the D'Agostino's coming. I am so looking forward to getting them in my system. They will be used with an ARC Ref 10 preamp and Wilson Maxx 3 speakers. 
128x128statman
I am curious what you like about the sound of the D'Agostino amps compared to your Ncore based Theta Prometheus amps?  I sold NC1200 amps after owning them for over a year so I could go back to a pair of conventional SS Class A amps.  My experience with Ncore most closely resembles what is described in the Mono & Stereo review of the NC1200 Mola Mola Kaluga amps.
The Progression amps look incredible.  I hope you like your new system, it should sound fantastic.
Mitch2 I am wondering why you even asked the question as you have had a similar experience.

Our shop, tested serveral of Mr Putsys designs from Hypex to Ncore, and they all left us flat, impressive speed, dynamics and bass, not magical in the midrange and was uninvolving to listen to.

Conventional amps are so much more musical. 

The Progression is a musical amplifer which is why statman, changed I am sure.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ