What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
Before you evaluate your speakers for their piano recreation's ability try to attend a live performance in a recital hall (preferably), a concert hall, or even a jazz club. The first thing to note is the size of the room!  Then note how loud (or soft) and distortion free the sound is (or should be anyway). 

We would all like to hear a real piano 'speaker' in our home but if Bosendorfer couldn't do it, and they tried, lets just close our eyes and fantasize. :-) 
I think we may all agree that there is no perfect speaker for reproducing the piano  but what comes closest?  What about Zu, or tekton brilliance or double impact, or Martin Logan, or dynaudio or legacy or golden ear or any of the dozens I've missed??
If your source is digital - forget about it, once and for all. If analogue - you could try to approximate but I am afraid $4k won't be enough.
I don't think a lot about this any longer, but some food for thought -

When do you think they will ever develope a recording process that will come even close to giving you a source accurate enough to judge a speaker's real ability to reproduce a piano. Perhaps that is more of the problem than developing a speaker which can. Hummmmmm!