What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Based on what I have heard in person (in homes and audio shows), I'd put those Exotica 3s on a short list as well. They and Vapor offer extremely good sound for the money.
The speakers are like a vintage walnut woodgrain, nothing real special about them. No stands, I just set them on top of my entertainment center.
End of game to me means either you don't want to upgrade and be on that path of constant up grading or maybe your just tired of it. I developed my ears first by going to and still require some kind of live experience once every 2 weeks of either classical orchestral, chamber or jazz. When I started on that path it was much easier to choose a set of speakers that matched what I was hearing rather than never going to live music and having some "revelation" from the next thing (usually more expensive)because I didn't know what a middle c sounded like, hammer tones on the piano, the bite of a good trumpet or brass section.

In the last 10 years I have enjoyed Vandersteen 3aSigs and Mod 5s. I happen to hear some Von Sweikert VR 3s and liked the live edge I heard so got a pair. About a year ago put them in the HT system and acquired some VR5s for 2 channel only. I like them a lot, they seem to match what I hear on solo, timber and groups of instruments. Voices sound projected with not so much sibilance with an overall presentation representing what I know and what's been recorded.
Why do I have the feeling that Sevenshy and Wolfy are the same dude and a bit jealous about Jughead buying Wavetouch speakers? Let it go man, your speakers are run of the mill.
Aedv8sc, Yeah I hear you man. I think it boils down to finding different sound for me and I still have not found it. will the wavetouch be that sound? idk but I have to give them a shot, and if not the search goes on. but I can say this has been the most fun I've had buying speakers. btw sevenshy I'll give you 40 cents for those Magnavox speakers.