Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
I am new to the list and starting out with high end audio.

rotel CD player 1572 with radio shack cables connected with RCA jacks and sound great for my ears. I am a classic rock fan.
Pioneer receiver. Vsx94thx hdmi
$100. Switch
PlayStation 4 hdmi.
Cable box hdmi
VCR/DVD combo RCA jacks from box
Oppo player. u203 hdmi
sonos connect amp for patio speakers
Looking too integrate sonos connect for interior audio only.
Pioneer kuro 5020fd

All controlled by control 4

Any opinions on this for someone starting out?

lower priced Transparent Audio,  Clear Day, previous generation Cerious Nano
Yes they are...lol
Its akin to chasing the rabbit down the hole.

It is definitely a lot more friendly to your wallet to be blissfully ignorant of what a change of cable can do for you!
I also have the DH Labs BL1, and it's a good interconnect for the money but not really what you're looking for sonically.  Although not absolute, I generally agree with your instinct to go with copper interconnects given your stated preferences.  Reviews of Morrow cables seemed to sync with what you're looking for sonically, which is why I recommended trying them, but Dorkwad preferred Darwin and Teo so they may be worth a good look too.  And yes, this is like opening Pandora's box, but it's a worthwhile effort that will be an interesting learning experience and reward you significantly in the long run.  And hey, wires are about the easiest components to ship and flip, so at least there's that.  Not to start a controversial sidetrack here, but I think you'll find those that say wires make no difference are, um, different.  Unfortunately in this hobby absolutely everything makes a difference.  In fact, ironically, this may be the ONLY absolute in audio.  Again, best of luck and enjoy the journey!