Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi
Had the Parasound JC3, Manley Chinook and the Allnic 1201 all at the same time and in my system the 1201 Allnic was on a higher level. Had the Herron on loan for a night and really liked it but could not compare with the Allnic at the time because the owner of the Herron had it but will revisit later.
Thanks everybody for your responses. 
Looks like I will get the JC3. Seems to be the most recommended even though it does not have tubes. My front end is all SS no tube component at all. 
You will hardly find anyone here with a serious rig who has solid state phono stage. Go with tubes, just make sure it is electrically matched with your preamp. I don't know what's available with two inputs within your price range, including used. But if you decide on solid state, check Sutherland 20/20 for $2400 new. But one input, I think. You never see Sutherland phono used. Why is that ? They sell enough.
"You will hardly find anyone here with a serious rig who has solid state phono stage"

The most absurd statement ever made,  the inherent noise from tubes excludes these form being taken seriously in ANY phono stage :-) :-)

Above statement equally absurd - I hope you get the point :-)

Good Listening

Peter