Tekton Design Brilliance

Hello everyone:

Is there anyone here who is interested in starting a separate thread discussing the Tekton Design Brilliance?  I've had my pair for nine months.

They work so well with a First Watt F-3, a VPI Classic 2, a SoundSmith Voice Cartridge mated to a Sound-Smith preamp and an Oppo Universal Player. All of these feed to a passsive preamp by Placette.. I'd be interested in discussing all the options you   have reviewed or own with the Brilliance speakers.
mazikrav
Hey just throwing out I'm an owner of Brilliance. Not much to say then excellent. Powering off Emotiva XPA 7 gen 2 HT amp. Placement of the speaker was most important. I went ahead changed location in basement and noticed difference.
Hi, Bonddam:

Thanks for posting about your Brilliance, As I've said, placement is important for these speakers. What kind of music are you enjoying and how have you placed your speakers?  What is the nature of your room?

Your kids are so cute. Do they get near the speakers and is there a danger of an exploring finger poking at the woofer?
FWIW I have had set of Tekton Brilliance speakers for about 6 months now. I am running a Dennis Had Inspire LP-2 Pre and Dennis Had Inspire HotRod SEP Amp with KT tubes (currently KT-150s). Fed by Sonos into a Shiit Bifrost Multibit and an iTube. I also put a subwoofer in the system with the cutoff at 50hz. About 1/3 of my music is lossless and the rest... not so much.

I love the sound from this system. Big sound stage, great clarity, plenty of power and a very musical feel to the whole thing. I listen to a lot of jazz, alternative, classical, and a bit of rock and it all sounds great. I ran it with out a sub for maybe 5 months and it was great, but the sub gives it a bit of extra at the bottom that I like, but I think that's really a personal preference thing, you don't need to have a sub with these.

I went with the Brilliance after a bunch of conversations with Eric at Tekton. I could not really fit the DI's into my room from a decor standpoint and after we talked through what I listen to and where I was heading from a system standpoint he suggested the Brilliance over the Impacts or the Electrons. I have not heard any of those, but a friend of mine has a set of Lore's that I listened to before pulling the trigger. Compared to the Lore's the Brilliance are a similar animal in my opinion, just... more. All I can say is I'm very happy with them.