Amp upgrade advice

I am looking to upgrade the amplifiers in 2 of my systems and could really use some advice from experience audiophiles.  I’ve laid out the current systems in my office and kitchen below.   I am happy with the pre-amps and speakers in both rooms.  They are both augmented by subwoofers.  I am interested in upgrading the Amps.  I’ve listed the amps I currently have.  I’m planning to sell thee current Adcom’s to fund upgrades with a few extra dollars.  My research is pointing me to the B&K Reference 125.2 amp.  Both rooms are smaller with smaller speakers so I am thinking quality Amps rated at 125 W should be plenty.

I am asking for your advice:  Am I on the right track?

Office. (12’ x 12’   Closed room)
Pre-Amp. Emotiva BAS X PT-100
Speakers Definitive Tech SM350

Kitchen ( 10’ x 20’. With one open side)
Pre- Amp. Emotiva UMC-200
Speakers Paradigm Reference Millenia One

Amp’s to sell?
Adcom GFA-555 MKII
Adcom GFA-545 MKII

Looking at B&K Reference 125.2

Thank you for any advice.

tbarber20
In terms of budget, I’m hoping to get $400+ for the 555ii and $275+ for the 545ii.  I’m hoping to trade up for not much more than 150% of trade ins.  I’m hoping downgrading power on the 555ii will yield higher quality for the size of my speakers.
So are you looking to sell the two amps and get one amp? With a <$1K budget for a new amp, either Schiit Vidar or NuForce STA-200 would be good choices.
The Nuforce is the deal of the year and it does not get very hot. The review of the Vidar seemed quite "unenthusiastic" over at Computer audiophile. I would stay away from the Emotiva stuff myself. For no particular reason. You'll basically have a paper weight when you go sell it down the road.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/optoma-nuforce-sta200-power-amplifier/

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/ca/reviews/schiit-audio-reference-system-review-part-1-r676/
Thanks all for the great input.  Lots of new tech for me to research.  Last question to anyone reading this.  Is 100 or even 80 wpc enough to fully handle Def Tech 350’s or Paradigm Millenia One’s?  Both are rated at 8 Ohms and not really efficient even though they are small.  Im after the best possible sound quality on these speakers at a reasonable budget.  I don’t want to short change them.  Thanks.