Which audio component would you like Santa to place under the christmas tree for you?

If you are not of Christian faith, and do not believe in Christ please take no offense to my post. If you think you have been sufficiently good enough to receive a gift, like the one Santa Claus may bring during the Christmas holiday, please post your wish. “What would you want Santa to leave for you, under the Christmas tree this holiday?” As a bonus...”What audio component would you gift another”?
128x1282psyop
Post removed 
Post removed 
stereo5"I have been asking Santa (my wife) to give me a 21 year old blue eyed blonde girl about 120 pounds  with long hair and long legs and a sexual appetite to match. I am disappointed every year."
I am surprised that our esteemed moderators have approved this post but since they have I must say that you must be a very sad and lonely person it is a good thing you have a stereo and music to listen to because you're life sounds very unfullfilling and frustrating and I feel very sorry for you.
Attention forum Moderators:

Its a free-form forum with a broad variance of value judgements and personal opinions , including humour.

Fine ..... but any unprovoked personal attacks based on forum members are offside ..... full stop.

kb54 latest two posts directly and purposely slamming and maligning the personal character of Stereo5 as "disgusting" and vicariously including that of asvjerry is NOT within any acceptable terms of forum posts.

The latter two personal attacks on other forum members character are simply unacceptable . One can disagree with their post content, but not be permitted to personalize a personal rant.

please remove them and enforce your own AUDIOGON rules