Which speaker? paradigm s2 vs totem rainmaker

Cambridge audio 840A intergrated and CA 840c
I need to know which is preffered by most people
listen to rock/jazz/pop. basically everything.
profrancis
I've see n a website where the guy has pre-assembled systems and a lot of them are Cambridge/Totem pairings. It's www.archiveaudio.biz. He's here local to me, (Columbus, Oh) and I plan on looking him up when I get some cash together. He apparently likes those together, maybe you can give him a call about the pairings.
If you haven't heard the Paradigm Signature series you really haven't any idea how good a speaker they are, head and heals over anything else in their lineup.

I have S2s and I think they're amazingly good and just purchased the S4s. For a change of pace I'm listening to my original Celestion SL600s right now. If I want a British sound I much prefer them to the Totems.
The paradigm signatures are incredible. I cant believe they are not more popular on audiogon. They are in another league from the studio line. The s2's with a sub is all the speaker you will ever need.
I bought a pair of 100 V.3's. Liked them better then the s2's. they sound alot like each other, but the paradigm v.3 was more relaxed, not as harsh, and didnt have bumper mid bass that i found annoying in the s2's. The S2's were great when I used a sub and crossed over to get rid of the mid bass issue as I wrote above.