Maybe tube preamp

My current setup is Tidal; ifi  nano DSD; Parasound HCA 2200 (recent purchase) ; Magnepan 1.7i  

This arrangement sounds pretty good at low volume with most material.  However I think it would benefit from a preamp.  The ifi's output maxes out at 1.3 volts.  I was thinking the warmth of a tube preamp would be a good match for this setup.  Years ago I had a New York Audio Labs setup. I liked it but it save for the noise floor. My HCA 2200 is blissfully silent. 

My budget is about $1,000

Advice?

128x128markainsworth
Great info there tubepower…after reading endless "headfi" posts about the Freya I'm very curious about the tubes they ship with. I've also noticed RCA "black plates" and they do seem less pricey, so based on your experience I may just get a couple of those…I'm absolutely certain that if the Freya passes the test to earn a place in my gear pile I'm going to go after lots more 6SN7s.
I did mean "Black Base"...oops...and saw several on Ebay last night. Any recommended sellers you might have used? Otherwise I'll go with the Ebay rating score.
What claudebond said.  The tubes4hifi SP14 takes a back seat to nobody at any price.  Exceptional.  You do see them pop up on the used market if you're patient enough, but you have to be diligent and willing to wait.  Most people build one and never buy another.
I have a C-J PV-14L ($950 here on A-Gon) which replaced a Classe.  I have since gone down the C-J rabbit hole buying an C-J EV-1 phono preamp and then a C-J classic 60.  This weekend alone have played everything fromDave Brubeck- Grateful Dead to Kendrick Lamar and had my house guests of 9 all commenting about how much they appreciate it and requesting more.   18 hours of music from Turkey Day to today's Duff day and we are still going.    I have been an audiophile for a long time but with this tube combo is the first time that others have really taken notice of something that I have appreciated for years!   Tubes all the way!