Octave v70se OR v80se

Hello Everyone!
I recently bought the amazing Dynaudio Contour 20 speakers and am about to purchase the Octave int amp. I have listened to the v70se but have also heard great things about the v80se model (have not heard v80se in person). So far this is the best integrated amp I have heard in this price range!

My question is should I get the v70se WITH a black box and call it a day OR just get the v80se? The price difference between v70se and v80se is pretty significant.

I have a 20x25 foot room and I listen to all kinds of music. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
danimaz
Thanks everyone.
I have decided to go with the Octave v70se!
V80se is an excellent unit no doubt but reality is that it is out of my range or else I would have gone with it.

Why no v110se? Two reasons:

1. I heard the V110 (non SE version) and I did not like it as much as the v70se. It was punchy and felt powerful but it was a bit boomy and not as refined as the v70se. I have not heard the v110se btw... but heard the v110 (non SE version) and it sounded a bit too boomy and not as refined as the v70SE. PLUS it is also out of my range!

To my ears v70se and the tubes it comes it are an excellent match for the c20s!

One more thing:
I heard the Pass Labs INT - 60 with my c20s! It is a very good amplifier. A bit more on the relaxed side of the spectrum. Or may be I am not a huge fan of warm laid back sound. I don’t know what it is. To me it did not sound anything like a $9,000 amp. However the Octave v80SE DID :-)...
Congratulations on your new acquisition. Please do post impressions once you have some time with the V70SE in your system. 
Congrats Dan - Did the V110 have the KT120's. I thought the V110 was punchy boomy and not as refined. But like I had mentioned the KT120's were the culprit. By the time I got it I already had many different output tubes. Which tubes came with the V70se. Mine came with the SED 6550's and later purchased some SED KT88's. SED is no longer in production. The SED KT88 is a warmer sound and the 6550 is more linear. That said I have GEC KT88's that are very linear where the original TS 6550bp is much warmer. Guess what I am saying tubes from different manufacturers sound very different.Again Congrats
Thanks!
The unit has not arrived yet and once I get v70se settled in I'll post my feedback.

xti16 I think they were kt120 but I'm not too sure 
The KT120's were standard with the V110 when I got mine. Higher plate voltage and higher grid voltages made the for extra 40W. Other than that it was made off the V70se chassis with a switch to select the higher voltages.