Soundstage and explosive dynamics?

I’m looking high and low for speakers with the following attributes:

1. Wide and deep soundstage. Speakers can disappear from the soundstage.
2. Decent imaging.
3. Explosive dynamics with force and surprise.
4. Costs less than $10k.

madavid0
If you google JBL 4350 you will see the full specs.
The lower end has two 15" driver that extend up to 250Hz.
The upper end is three way with its own passive crossover, starting from 250 to 1.1Hz a big beefy 12" cone driver does the honors, above that and up to 9kHz a 2" compression driver, and above 9kHz to 21kHz another ultra high compression driver.
I use two 200W power amps for the high and low ends along with an electronic crossover set at 250Hz.
@vahes 

You have an awesome setup - any pics?

For years I never understood the grill on the compression tweeter but I know now it is a lens to create horizontal dispersion
@analogluvr 

Phusis I just checked out Simon mears and those look like some beautiful speakers you have! I bet they sound fabulous!

Thank you, and yes - I find they are marvelous sounding speakers. In the words of reviewer Kevin Fiske, if I may:

... there is no co-driver interference between the three elements of the Ucellos and the integration is clean and seamless. I heard absolutely no sense of cupping with voices – and that, I am told, is frequently a trait exhibited by horns. And the Ucellos’ dynamic range is simply extraordinary. They have a matchless ability to portray the softest, most subtle information on recordings, then in the next millisecond almost blast you out of your listening chair with a crescendo so fast and so loud it feels as if it might wake the dead.

https://www.dagogo.com/simon-mears-audio-ucello-3-way-horn-loudspeaker-review/
The moderator really sensors things so I will not elaborate.
Pure Audio Project  Loudspeakers.
I have the Neo 15, with Voxativ full range driver running mids,highs.
Maybe not most dynamic in absolute terms ,but oozes musicality.
If you want more lock on precision and not so forgiving of bad recordings  this modular speaker has a fantastic compression horn option  with the beautiful wooden horn and priced less then half of it`s Competition.