The Worst Speaker you have ever heard.

This should be thought provoking. What is the worst speaker, or the most over-rated, over-priced, over-hyped speaker you have ever heard. Have you ever had speakers that you now wished you had kept?
jec
At least my POLKS were spared, and Wilson got creamed!!!! I have always said Polks were better than the wilsons. :)
Ensemble (made in Switzerland) mini monitors...dreadful. This was back in '94.They had excellent reviews in both TAS and Stereophile. Mid/woofer made out of what looked like a styrofoam cup. It was driven by FM Acoustics amp and preamp, so that wasn't the culprit. Anyway, there was no treble, mids, or bass to be had. It was like listening through wet burlap bags. So, I took 'em back on store credit. I got some Pro Acs which I didn't open and quickly sold to try and get some money back.

The cost of these pieces of crap? $7000 USD.

I called Urs Wagner in Switzerland and told him he is a crook. I still feel that way today. Screw him and his crappy company.
Hey Dave ..... eighteen years later, and still so much anger ??? Get over it man. Didn't you audition the speakers before you bought them ? If not, who's to blame ?