Octave v70se OR v80se

Hello Everyone!
I recently bought the amazing Dynaudio Contour 20 speakers and am about to purchase the Octave int amp. I have listened to the v70se but have also heard great things about the v80se model (have not heard v80se in person). So far this is the best integrated amp I have heard in this price range!

My question is should I get the v70se WITH a black box and call it a day OR just get the v80se? The price difference between v70se and v80se is pretty significant.

I have a 20x25 foot room and I listen to all kinds of music. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
danimaz
danimaz, are you sure about V70SE, this looks too low ?
$9500 for V80SE is about the same as VAC Sigma integrated.
Hey! I'm an octave user as well but only the HP500se pre, although i've i have heard quite a few octave amps on various setups.
I think XTi16 has summed it up very well.
They first question you have to ask yourself here is are you happy with the V70se with 6550 tubes in your set up? do feel the need for more power or a different tonal signature?
If not then get it with a SBB straight away, but it you feel that it's not floating your boat then the choice of V80se is more obvious,which in my opinion is a better amp. The SBB can always be purchased latter.
Hope it helps.
All the best
Cheers
Dan those prices may be euro's. Right before I traded in my V110 Octave dropped its pricing about 1000 to reflect the drop in the euro. So add approx 1.18% for USD
I did find this with Google but I don't see a datehttp://www.music2.nl/octave-audio-tube-amps/pricelist-octave/
Thanks everyone.
I have decided to go with the Octave v70se!
V80se is an excellent unit no doubt but reality is that it is out of my range or else I would have gone with it.

Why no v110se? Two reasons:

1. I heard the V110 (non SE version) and I did not like it as much as the v70se. It was punchy and felt powerful but it was a bit boomy and not as refined as the v70se. I have not heard the v110se btw... but heard the v110 (non SE version) and it sounded a bit too boomy and not as refined as the v70SE. PLUS it is also out of my range!

To my ears v70se and the tubes it comes it are an excellent match for the c20s!

One more thing:
I heard the Pass Labs INT - 60 with my c20s! It is a very good amplifier. A bit more on the relaxed side of the spectrum. Or may be I am not a huge fan of warm laid back sound. I don’t know what it is. To me it did not sound anything like a $9,000 amp. However the Octave v80SE DID :-)...
Congratulations on your new acquisition. Please do post impressions once you have some time with the V70SE in your system.