Samsung 65 inch model# un65f6300

I have a 3 year old Samsung tv model # un65f6300.when it is on the top half is normal brightness,but the bottom is darker and flickers.i had Sears come out and the tech said it was the control panel.i have pictures and video need help plz Thanks Bob
128x128thirsty93
@gdhal
Why do you say it sucks? Did you have a bad experience?
I was thinking of getting a Samsung at Costco.
B

I’ll preface this reply by stating that I have a Samsung UN65KS9800 "professionally" calibrated by Kevin Miller. And, I can honestly say, it is the absolute "best" picture quality I’ve ever seen, on any television anywhere. It’s truly superb.

Note that I indicated Samsung "customer service" SUCKS. The product itself is another matter, so do not be discouraged from getting a Samsung at Costco.

The aforementioned stated, the answer to your question is "yes", I have had a bad experience. You can read the specifics in a previous post of mine, here on the forum:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/samsung-buys-harman-for-8b/post?highlight=un65ks9800%2Bsucks&...

And as you read on in that post, note that at least one other member willland echos my sentiments/experience. 
My Samsung that crapped out after 3 years had superb picture quality. It was 36" for a small room and was dynamic, realistic, with great image depth. Much better than others I demoed at home.
It's possible that my generation of LED Samsung had some design or parts issue. I found many owners with picture problems when their LED was 3 years old.
Those with extended warrantys were able to get service, but often Samsung techs weren't sure what the problem was.
We are having the same issue with the exact same model number. Did you find a solutuon?