Octave v70se OR v80se

Hello Everyone!
I recently bought the amazing Dynaudio Contour 20 speakers and am about to purchase the Octave int amp. I have listened to the v70se but have also heard great things about the v80se model (have not heard v80se in person). So far this is the best integrated amp I have heard in this price range!

My question is should I get the v70se WITH a black box and call it a day OR just get the v80se? The price difference between v70se and v80se is pretty significant.

I have a 20x25 foot room and I listen to all kinds of music. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
danimaz
@xti16   Thank you very much for your detailed response. 

Given your experience with Octave, do you have any thoughts on the other German tube integrated: Lyric Audio? Thanks.
No I don't. I think another thing that has to brought up is the protection the Octave has to offer and soft start circuitry. It's second to none IMO. I had a few tubes 'arc over' and NO damage to any circuitry. Biasing tubes is very easy too. If I had a complaint regarding the V70se or V110 is swapping out the 'little' tubes. Hard to get a hold of. Not a problem with the V80. Another feature that could be taken either way was the auto shut down to standby when no music is present for about 10 min.
Post removed 
@willemj
'It will sound cleaner because of hefty power output' 'Yamaha'? Your kidding right?