DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
david_ten
Starting this thread because of the limited and spread out information on the various DENAFRIPS DACs. Hopefully consolidating to one thread will be helpful for those who currently own, have demo'd or are considering purchasing one of the DENAFRIPS DACs.
I own and have the Terminator in my system.

I have no affiliation with or financial interest in DENAFRIPS or Vinshine Audio (the distributor) or any other DENAFRIPS related entity.
Hey David,
How about you posting an impression of the Terminator? What DAC did the Terminator replace? Any comparisons?